Thursday, January 3, 2008

...well, life's been interesting lately...

....hence, the fairly long lapse since my last post....

sooo, I've done "the youtube thing, finally, and here are some thoughts....it's an interesting concept, but again, I just don't see myself getting all wrapped up in it.

I watched several of the assignment videos; "The Evolution of Dance" was clever, "Pachebel Rant" was hysterical (one of my favorite musical pieces, by the way), "Library Dominoes" was mildly amusing, and "March of the Librarians" pretty lame. I dutifully searched for and found the KRL "fish" story....

I also did searches for subjects I have an interst in, such as Grand Prix Jumping, Fancy(pet) Rats and telemark skiing.

Visiting Youtube is kind of like watching America's Funniest Home Videos. I might do it when I felt I had nothing better to do....

I think, just for kicks, I'd like to figure out how to embed a video in my blog sometime, but I'll save that for later, like when I'm caught up with the assignments...onward to wikis

No comments: