Sunday, January 27, 2008

....Sites for Students, redux...

...I did think that my college freshman daughter might find some of these sites useful, so I sent her some links. ( I must admit that is one thing I've learned to do during the course of krl2pt0!)

My 15 year old son might also find some use in some of the note sharing sites, especially for his AP World History class.

...so, the end is in site. I truly didn't think I'd make it this far. When I finish, I'm going to hoist a "wee dram" of a good single malt in celebration!

1 comment:

krl2pt0 said...

or maybe several wee drams....

i read back through your posts, from "joining the dark side" - your first effort - to sites for students redeaux. the surprise you felt at recommending del.ic.ious to a patron.

even though it sounds like much of it wasn't your cup of tea (or dram of single malt), think back if you can, to that first blog post, and look at how far you've come.

if nothing else, you set a goal for yourself that you admirably completed. good for you.

bc