Sunday, January 27, 2008

...Sites for Students...

....well, back again. This week's assignment was a bit more interesting to me, I must admit. Not that I really understand most of what I looked at!

Instead of just 2 sites, I checked out 7...Zolo, NoteMesh, Notecentric, Stikkit, Backpack, CoMindWork, and just for the heck of it, Jobster. I have to say that I really didn't understand a good portion of them, probably because you have to join most of them to get the full effect. I found that to be a major frustration for me, the teasing with just enough info, then being expected to sign up.

For future reference, I thought Zolo might be the most useful to me. I hope that someday I'll have the time to spend on really getting a good sense of what is available there. I generally feel to be in sensory overload mode in relation to our assignments, knowing that for me to get any real benefit I'll have to go back later and spend some concentrated time at sites that I feel may be useful. (Oh drat, looks like I'm out of room...how can I make this post longer...?)

No comments: