Monday, November 26, 2007

...this just might be my thing...Library Thing, that is!

...finally!! Something I can eally get excited about on "the Net"! LibraryThing really caught my imagination. I've only posted about 10 books so far, but I can see how this could get addicting, as well as informational. Imagaine my surprise when one of my all time favorite books, a book my mother had and passed down to me, showed up as a choice of other folks, too....I own an original copy of "Mrs. Mike The Story of Katherine Mary Flanigan. I probably first read this book as a young teen, and have re-read it every few years since over the last 35 years or so....It always makes me laugh and cry, everytime! Just a few years ago, while I was paging no less, I discovered that there were 2 (or maybe 3) more books in what I'll call the Mrs. Mike series. I hunted them down and read them, too.

When I've got some time on my hands (yeah, right!) I'm fairly sure that I'll be cruising around LibraryThing!

Here's the link to my LibraryThing page http://www.librarything.com/catalog/kickingnscreaming

3 comments:

krl2pt0 said...

animal, vegetable, miracle is sitting by my bed, first in my stack of must reads -- i've loved barbara kingsolver ever since i read "animal dreams".

bc

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.