Wednesday, February 6, 2008

...mission accomplished...!

...our mission, if we chose to accept it, was to navigate through all 19? weeks of krl2pt0. I have mixed emotions regarding this accomplishment. I am relieved, validated, somewhat elated, still confused and....slightly sad. I think I'll speak to the sad part first. Somewhere around the middle of the assignments I decided that if I finished, I would go and read every one of the krl2pt0 blogs....and that is what i have started to do. I am somewhere in the "s's" right now, with about 30 more to go. The sad part comes about when I realize how many of my co-workers didn't finish, many never even made it past the first post. That very well could have been me. It was a huge struggle to keep up every week. I looked forward to our "rest weeks" when I could try to get caught up. I almost quit several times, especially when I was 3 weeks behind. I used my 1/2 hour at work religiously, and that wasn't close to being enough time to slog my way through. Closest estimate...AT LEAST 30 HOURS OF MY OWN TIME went into working through the assignments. I've talked to several people who said..."I just didn't have the time to do this". Honestly, neither did I, so what did I give up to finish?

...aye, there's the rub...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.