Sunday, November 25, 2007

flickr: i'm not ready for this...

Ok, I've been putting this off as long as I can....I've gone to the flickr site at least three times now, and I still can't really get my head around all of the possible applications. We all know by now that I'm am an internet dinosaur, in that I've spent years "kicking and screaming" against joining the flood of web ether "junkies". How else can I describe all you wonderful folks who spend so much time floating around "out there" and loving it?? I'm honestly trying to love it, but I don't, I just don't, and it still makes my head hurt.

I think the concept of sharing your photos with everyone in the known universe is kinda cool, but (yup, here it comes...), I just don't have the time in my life to even begin to figure out how to "make it so"....maybe someday, sigh.

No comments: