Sunday, November 4, 2007

...RSS, a snap...

...well, maybe not a snap, but definitely easier for me to grasp than the previous assignments. This was truly the first time I got excited about something to do with krl2pt0 "...you mean i can subscribe to NPR or the BBC and read stuff when i have time!" That got me. I have to admit that one of the things that I miss most since going back to work 3 years ago is listening to KOUW's Weekday every morning while I puttered around the house or drove children in various directions. The sad part, though(yes, I'm still kicking and screaming about all this), is that it means I will have to spend more time in front of the computer screen to catch up on what i may have missed...sigh.

And I still had to spend hours reading and re-reading to "get" it.

No comments: